A man with no arms comes up to him and says "Excuse me... could you help me to use the bathroom?".
Though he feels uncomfortable, he agrees to help. He unzips the man's pants, takes a deep breath, and reaches in and takes out his penis, which he is horrified to discover is all scabby and pussie.
Imagining the bonus he will get come judgment day, he continues to hold the man's gnarly unit as he urinates, gives it a shake, and zips it back up in his pants.
"Hey, thanks a lot man." The man says
"No problem. But there is one thing I have to know, what is wrong with your Johnson?"
Then the man pulls his arms out into his sleeves and says "I don't know, but I sure as hell ain't gonna touch it!"
Funny? Please "tweet this post" to your Twitter following by clicking here:
Tweet
Or... post on Facebook by clicking here:
Thanks for sharing,
Kevin
Visit My Poker Blog |
Visit My Poker Blog