Layzie Bone from Bone Thugs N Harmony is Checking Ya'll Out at MoneyBListens.com!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Little Johnny On Santa's Lap

Little Johnny sits on Santa's lap and Santa puts his finger on the boys nose and says "I bet your name is (spells out ) J o h n n y ?"


The little boys eyes light up and Santa puts his finger on the boys nose again and says " I bet you want a (spelled out ) b i k e ?"


Little Johnny's eyes light up and he asks "How'd you know that ?"


Santa replied "Because I'm Santa I know everything".


Little Johnny gets a funny look in his eye and says "I bet you like (spells out ) g i r l s ?"


Santa says "Yes, how'd you know that ?" Little Johnny says " Beacause your finger smells like P U S S Y !"


Funny? Please "tweet this post" to your Twitter following by clicking here:  


Or... post on Facebook by clicking here:


Thanks for sharing,

Kevin
 



Visit My Poker Blog